6. There sould be a white paper on pendency, frivolity and disposal of vig. cases.
7. Railway Board Secretriat Service (RBSS) is most inefficient and fountainhead of groupism and full of corruption. It should be discontinued. Sectt staff sould come from zones like their Group 'A' counterparts.
8. Board Members now are become most indecisive, timid, inefficient, self centered, corrupt and autocratic. Just do nothing but dirty politicking and self promotion for post retirement life. They have no stake left in the system. So, junior officers sould be promoted and listened to as they have lots of stake in the organisation.
9. Safety is an eyewash. no power, no motivation, no drive. Unwanted, vocal officers and those with vig. cases are dumped in safety and forgotten by all branches to motivate them, foreign tours and extra allowances sould be liberally inbuilt in the postings.
10. Safety officers of divisions have no any facility..
11. Most junior Traffic Officers posted by Vinay Mittal as COMs, CFTMs of SER, ER, SECR, WR, WCR, NCR, NWR & ECoR to collect money (?) for him. Why not takenup Mr. Mittal for this Wrong doing?? Mr. B. K. JOSHI is a widely chargesheeted officer working as COM/SECR.. Why..?? Even Mr. Swain has given charge of CFTM/SECR way before he was not in SAG.. Why..?? Mr. Shailendra Kumar is working as CFTM/WR since last about 6-7yrs. Why..??
12. Papiya, Snehasis and Sarangi enjoying vig. posts in SER for nearly a decade and protecting some senior traffic officers in Rashmi Group case and unfairly fixing junior officers.
13. Post retirement, some members sould be quizzed for wrong doings.. like 'Vishdhar' Vivek Sahay etc..
14. MR and MOSR should regularly interact with middle level and bright officers and the FROA, AIRF & NFIR.